"Building modern database, desktop, mobile, and web solutions"
I have a diverse history of experience in many different fields of business including construction, millwork installation, product development, sales, accounting, computer repair, network administration, software development, web design, database administration, food service, and management.
This diverse history of experience contributes to a broad skillset of business techniques and abilities that mesh together to form solid solutions for many situations. As a solution developer, this skillset is essential to the success of a project.
A brief overview of my IT qualifications can be found below:
Bachelors of Science in Software Development
Graduation Date: April 2011
High School:Chateaugay Central High School
New York State Regents Diploma
Graduation Date: June 1995
- Experience with robust information systems in a business environment
- Familiar with systems and software development life-cycles and evolution
- Experience with Web applications, Web programming, desktop applications, Windows and Android mobile applications, iOS, and SQL-based database management systems
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports
- Experience with managing projects in MS Project and Active Collab
- Experience with Visual Studio, NetBeans, JGrasp, Eclipse, and other IDEs (Integrated development environments)
- Well versed with using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Knowledge of Web marketing techniques and Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with Graphic Design using Adobe Creative Suite applications